My mom and max are here visiting while my sister is away on a work conference. Max has adjusted well now (knock on wood). We had a rough first night but so far so good now. My mom still has her cast on so I've been helping her out a bit.
I got Max a vacuum from one of the swap meet pages for 5 dollars and boy does he LOVE it. He also prefers real brooms and vacuums but we're working on it.
James took the munchkins for a run on a brisk morning so we bundled the kids up.
Hadley got dropped back off five minutes later because she was not a happy camper.

Here's a picture of our skeletons playing in the packnplay.

hanging together drinking water gazing at the day.

Gigi cuddling with Hadley (she had graham crackers to bribe her).

We wanted to make this soup that had gnocchi in it but I could NOT find it here locally so mom suggested we make it..... I forgot she can't do anything cooking wise (broken arm) so I was all gung-ho until I realized it was all me and they took FOREVER. but tasted great (no better or worse than store bought made).

Max wanted to cuddle with Maddie.


Coolio, looks like good times to me.
ReplyDeleteSo grateful ya'll took in my people and animals :) He had lots of fun with his bestie (auntie) and Uncle James. He can't stop talking about ya'll.
ReplyDelete