Hadley visited daddy at work last week and loves playing with his teaching T-6 sticks.
She also sat in a t-6 seat that they have inside the building.
Yummy pumpkin cookies I literally threw together to bring to a gathering last minute (you know, can't show up empty handed!) I'll post the recipe soon.
Hadley went to play at a friend's house and LOVED her pottery barn chair. She climbed up and down over and over and over. She's just too cute.
This is us being super silly :) selfies whaaaat haha
My little princess sleeping in the car the last two minutes of our drive home from base. She also thought that was good enough for her afternoon nap, silly girl.
It is fire prevention month and James competed in a competition and won first place!! Also, he brought Hadley a cute fire hat. I will post more pictures on James' competition, if he lets me :)
Hope you enjoyed my iphone picture montage. Have a great week!







I love the hoodie selfie pic! She's just too precious. Love her to pieces!! You make it a great day. Barf.
ReplyDeleteLove the fountain hair. She's a doll!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics and all of you! Made my day!
ReplyDeleteShe had fun times!
ReplyDeleteLove the selfie pic...its funny! :)
ReplyDelete