On base has rescheduled to Saturday but we don't live on base and Hadley's not old enough so oh well. I'm glad for them though. I hope you all have a great safe night!
I will still be dressing Hadley up and will post pics soon. We have a squadron pumpkin patch party Friday night so she'll get a Halloween redo!
While my mom was here last week, she made us this awesome witch wreath that EVERYONE comments on when they come over! Great job mom! And with one hand I will add.

You can go back to eating a kit kat each day like when you were preggers. Bummer you won't get kiddos tonight!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute wreath and maybe the weather will be wrong. if not at least you get a re-do
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see her in her costume!!! Maybe you should have left it for Max seeing as he loved wearing hers only! I could def. use some of your candy. Bummer!
ReplyDelete