Monday, October 7, 2013

Hadley visits the pumpkin patch!

Well, we picked Saturday to go- knowing Sunday would rain and who knows what the other weekends would look like. BOY was it HOT. 87 degrees said our car temperature and that Sun was directly overhead. The clouds covered it a couple times, but it wasn't enough. Needless to say, we were not there very long. I didn't realize Hadley was squinting in most all the pictures until I got home and looked at them. Oh well, thought that counts. She seemed to have a good time watching all the other kids. We are going back their November 1st night for a squadron bonfire where it will definitely be cooler and we plan to do more of the activities that we missed then.

Her rosey cheeks, ya just want to squeeze them!

sunny
hmmm wonder what they're looking at

happy girl

mmmmm nom nom nom

hadley and mommy

this pumpkin was as big as she was!

such a cutie

she wasn't having it while I was trying

much better for daddy- such a big girl!
Had to get a picture of her in front of the nice cotton field, pretty cool! and that's a wrap!


4 comments:

  1. She is the cutest pumpkin in the patch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they had that measuring stick there! Such great back drops. My fave is of her eating that small pumpkin. She is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I swore in the pic where you said she was a happy girl she was screaming/crying until I zoomed in. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute!! I LOVE all of these pictures! I miss her :(

    ReplyDelete