I have a bunch of things I'd like done around here so I figure if I blog it, then I must do it...... well that's the idea anyway.
Hadley and I have been keeping busy with spouse functions (socials and a book club!) plus we've been going to MOPs. Stay tuned for crafts I've done in an upcoming post.
1. I need to order photos for these picture frames I bought to put on a gallery shelf (which I don't have yet) in our entry way. I want some to be of maternity photos and Hadley's newborn (considering I haven't put any up AT ALL in the house and she'll be one.... slacker) I also need to order Hadley's monthly photos I've been taking to finish out her baby book and maybe make a banner for her birthday party.
2. We need to finish putting our bathroom back together (putting the baseboards back in, tacking down carpet that's in the bedroom/closet). I'd like to add the tiling to the tub front/shelving/baskets that I talked about, but that's wishful thinking and a BONUS if it does get done.
3. We got these awesome magnetic cabinet locks to keep Hadley out of everything and we've put them in the living room built ins but we need to put them in the kitchen so that should hopefully be an easy task.
PS. I also know that most of these involve James (sorry babe) but he doesn't trust me with power tools and rightfully so :)
5. Gather items for Hadley's first birthday. We are having a photo shoot for her the beginning of November and she'll need a smash cake and couple accessories. I need to gather birthday party things to (we may just have a tiny party for her here during Thanksgiving weekend since we decided to just stay here since we didn't want to get her back in the car).
6.Visit the pumpkin patch here! We go as a squadron right after Halloween but I wanted to take Hadley and do all the Fall activities. So this should be a fun goal to accomplish.
![]() |
| sample pic from the corn maize here |
![]() |
| sample pic from the Country pumpkins patch here |
Should be a busy month! I'm looking forward to cooler temperatures so Hadley and I can play outside more.




Wow, you definitely have a lot going on and great goals!! Love the pumpkin maternity pic!!! So fun.
ReplyDeletelooks like a great to do list. enjoy the fall!
ReplyDelete