Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween party

Sorry for the blog hiatus. Our company has left and it's pretty quiet around here. Hadley misses her playmates. So it's Halloween week and James and I went to our FIRST Halloween party since we've been together (over 11 years!). We borrowed Jen and David's costumes and off we went.

we were a big hit!


They even had props for us to use (I picked ours haha)

There were a plethora of costumes



Here we are with some of our good friends using props


They were duck dynasty, I almost didn't recognize her 

We are looking forward to putting Hadley in her costume for Halloween. Our forecast isn't look great at all, hopefully it'll change! fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Some great costumes and I hate that you had to miss some of our legen.... dary halloween parties although those days are behind us. Congrats on your first successful Halloween party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun party and I am glad you finally got to go out together and enjoy it. Luke and I still haven't had a "go out" together dressed up Halloween. Can't wait to see a picture of your little miss in her costume

    ReplyDelete