TOOTH!! Well the start of one! It's in the bottom right position and James noticed it last Wednesday. She's 5.5 months old! My sister and I had a tooth at this age so she must take after me! She's such a big girl. I kept saying it was ok for her to get a little bigger because I was looking forward to her doing more things. Well, she can stop now. She's getting too big too fast! We take trips to places now and she's great in her ergo carrier. She started eating a little bit of solid food, also. I love her so much :)
She may not sleep well but she is too cute!

My precious baby girl. She is just too much. I can't get enough of her. So happy girl.
ReplyDeleteWow! Hadley slow down!!
ReplyDeleteAww, not so little any more!
ReplyDeleteShe is cute for sure! I remember when our's got the first tooth, four months to the day ... the second one was real quick after that ... I mean real quick!
ReplyDelete