We visited my sister again because my cousin from NC (originally from Ny) came to visit with her husband. We are also headed up to NY soon to visit family. Hadley had a good time letting other people hold her and play. She's very fascinated watching max and his other cousin play all day. Hadley has been a really awful sleeper while we've been here. If she doesn't improve, we will have to look into different techniques. For now, our goal is to try to not wake everyone in the house. Below, I am only in the first picture, and then if you think it's me, it's not, it's Jen.





Bummer she isn't sleeping so good. Hopefully gets in that nice normal sleeping routine real soon. Good thing she's so cute! :o)
ReplyDeleteLove my little love bug. I just wish she was better for you at night. It's hard to even want to function like a normal person without sleep. It's hard. Hang in there girl and you can nap when I get home from work more if you need.
ReplyDelete