We started off Friday by going to a restaurant with an outdoor seating area downtown. The weather was picture perfect so we definitely wanted to enjoy it. Hadley loves watching cars go by so everyone was happy.
Saturday we did end up going to the Farmer's Market but they didn't have a huge selection. We did get eggs from a local farm, apple butter and strawberry jam. There was a live musical performer that Hadley LOVED listening to.

She also took a dip in her WARM pool. She tried drinking the water on her belly, silly girl. I got in with her since she can't fully sit up on her own.

Monday we went and watched James fly his RC airplane. Hadley was surprisingly interested. I didn't think she'd look up and keep watching, but she did. We went to this huge park that has camping, boat ramps, playgrounds, and a splash pad! We knew Hadley couldn't really use it but we thought it'd be fun for her to see other kids playing. I had fun running through some, she did not want much to do with it.


We obviously did more things but that is what we captured with photos. Stay tuned for an upcoming blog post about Hadley's room photos with the new project we did.




She loves being outdoors! I hope it isn't too hot this summer for her to enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteSo apparently you DID do more than you did NOT do. :o)
ReplyDelete