Monday, June 3, 2013

Hadley's fabric letters


Hey there, I hope everyone had a great weekend. We mostly stayed close to the house for the weekend. Hadley was a little more fussier than normal (I think we may be teething more) so we didn't want to have her in the car when she really wasn't happy. We enjoyed nice meals out, did a lot on our todo lists, and grilled out tons! James also helped me with Hadley's final nursery project. When I say helped, yeah he pretty much did it all. At least I have the vision for all these things! He just finds it easier to do it instead of having to explain it to me then answer all my question. He's also afraid I'll staple my finger to things because I've been known to have some mishaps with sharp equipment (mostly knives). 

James staple gunned fabric to canvas we got from hobby lobby


we used fabric we got from here






It's a bit hard to actually read the letters, but I know what it says and James informed me we would not be fixing it :) I would just need thicker letters but I like the look of the fabric so we're leaving it. I saw the idea to hang it from a curtain rod instead of individually and I love it. It looks way better in person, I'll try to take a picture of the whole side of the room to see if you can see what I mean. It just completes the room. Now after 6 months, Hadley has her room finished! (Although I still want to frame her shower invitation and birth announcement).







3 comments:

  1. It looks SOOO Good!!! I am loving it so much! Although Max has a pretty impressive name above his crib :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous !! Love the way the room turn out!

    ReplyDelete