Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hadley's 7 months old!

I would like to pause her now! She's getting so big and I know I'll miss this stage.


Stats: estimating weight probably around high 16 pounds, Head circumference is 40 1/2 cm

New Developments:
She can eat puffs all by herself by grabbing them and putting them in her mouth! She also is VERY close to crawling. She gets on all fours and scoots up a bit.


Personality:
She's very happy bouncing baby girl. Hadley is starting to get bored playing at the house so she enjoys getting out and seeing people. She loves being papoosed in her ergo baby still on our outings. She also loves being outside and it' s great way to stall her naps. Hadley also loves bouncing in her rainforest bounceroo and is starting to try to pull up on tables.


Eating:
She is breasting feeding 5 times a day and are about every 3-4 hours (sometimes less if she naps short etc.) I can't believe she eats in under 10 minutes with that, I think back to her beginning months and how she would take 45 minutes, it's crazy and definitely better. She is also eating breakfast and dinner with solid foods. I am still making her those foods and so far she has had (and loved) bananas, pears, apples, peas, avocados, carrots, and sweet potatoes. We are going to be increasing this to three times a day soon. She loves food, and is now starting to get really angry when we eat and don't share. We give her puffs at that time or her solid foods.


Sleeping:
AHHHH :) What a difference this is writing this GOOD news. She is the perfect little sleeper now, I really can't believe it. She goes to bed at 8pm and wakes up somewhere between 7-7:30am. I mean seriously, what a good girl! She barely makes a peep either! Once in a while she'll have an off night where she'll cry a couple times, but it's nothing crazy. She is pretty much down to 2 naps as lately she fights the last later nap. We still get one 30 min nap usually and one longer one of an hour and a half. They still vary day to day we never know what we're going to get, it's a surprise :)


Randoms:
Hadley wears 6-9 month clothing and size 2 diapers
She loves rolling around and can get most places doing that. She's enjoying the stroller a little better as we take nightly walks. She doesn't love the car/car seat still, but it's getting a LITTLE better (if I throw a million toys on her to occupy her). Her hair is growing like crazy on top, I can almost put it in a pony. She loves the dog and cat!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, I agree, slow it down! She is so big and cute. Interesting to see Bella there next to her, did you stage that one and Maddy is so good with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is getting WAY too big!! She looks SO grown up in these photos!! Hadley you better stop and get here now so I can squeeze you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute ... and so good to 'see' sweet Maddie, too! As always, miss y'all still!

    ReplyDelete