It seems like we've been working on James' gifts for like a century now. Everything just takes longer with baby Hadley around. I saw on pinterest where people make frames with their baby holding D A D letters. So that's what we set out to do. Hadley is very photogenic but it was very hard with just me doing it. I couldn't make her smile and take her picture. She also wasn't having a destination shoot (haha meaning she wasn't letting me put her outside in the grass). So I will post the final product and the pictures I used. I think it came out ok. My sister also made her a daddy's co-pilot shirt with our new embroidery machine. She's the brains behind operating the machine but I'm also co-owner and helper. Head on over to our facebook
page or leave a comment with your email address if you'd like to place an order or have a question. We have all of our previous designs and fabrics for you to check out.
James has been itching to go see the new Super Man movie so we made up a movie certificate so he wouldn't feel bad about going since I can't go with him. He says just bring the baby, but I don't see that going well.
Here are the pictures from our "D A D" photo shoot.
Final product in the frame
With the shirt we made, she has it on in the "a" picture.
*update: James loved it! He brought the framed picture to work and was very pleased with our hard work :)
I'd say it was a successful shoot! She just loves those letters. My fave is of her licking the A lol. So funny. She wears the shirt well (just like anything else we have for her).
ReplyDeleteYup, love her licking the A! What a sweet gift.
ReplyDelete'Liked' Double Trouble Embroidery and Gifts on Facebook. With my sweet grandbaby coming in October, I need to be shopping for some 'special' stuff! Pics of Hadley are precious, as always!!
ReplyDelete