Thursday, June 6, 2013

June Goals

I read a couple blogs that set up goals each time a new month roles around. I thought that might be a good idea since I really don't have too much structure these days. I do love me a to-do list though. I am not going to do elaborate or specific goals because Hadley only naps about 30 min. each time (3 times a day) so I don't have much time to do things. I'm too tired when she goes to bed most days to tackle most things.

1. Start/finish James' father's day gift. I won't say too much (he doesn't check the blog I don't think but you never know). It's something simple that I've seen a lot of people do on pinterest.

2. Sew two pillow covers. I started youtubing some videos on how to use my sewing machine. I'm pretty impressed with myself that I could even attempt sewing. Right now I'm finding it hard to sew in a straight line..... I think I could pull off these envelope pillow covers I'm wanting to do, but who knows. Remember, I have all that fabric.

*blogger is making me mad and my pictures are coming out funky

3. Get out more with Hadley and maybe make a friend or two (for us both). I've sorta already started this. I've had some mental goals for a while and this has been one of them. We've done a couple classes for babies but they've all stopped for summer time so we've been exploring some other options. I'll post more as we do more.


4. Get the spare room organized (we have all the pictures we haven't hung up in there still etc.) and possibly get some office furniture/get it set up. We also have things on the floor still and have temporary pieces in there.

That's all I can think of. I don't want to disappoint myself so I won't do anymore. We plan to be visiting family a bit in July so June is stay and explore Columbus, MS more.





1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of your sewing accomplishments already! That's awesome. Love all the goals.

    ReplyDelete