My curtains from West Elm arrived (don't worry I had a coupon)!! I love every part of them.
 |
| Going to fix the length |
 |
| open |
 |
| other window |
Then I decided I had to paint the book case like I talked about before. I did it Saturday and it wasn't that fun :) But it's done and that's all there is to it! The color matches perfectly.
 |
| before |
Finished product, what do you think!? I put the fabric by the curtains so you could see what a great match it's all going to be. Wohooo, the house really feels like a home now :)
Did I mention we are DONE with the kitchen cabinets, like for real this time :) We have a dry waller coming in to patch some electrical holes and fix the ceiling where the cabinets used to be next week. Then James will do some touch up paint (I am over the painting) and donesky! I've been searching local internet sites to find good deals on stainless appliances and haven't been tooooooo lucky due to the size of our town, got really close one time but our space was a half inch too small! I won't give up though! Stay tuned tomorrow or Friday for Hadley's 5 month update!
Cool, like the curtains and the blue back paint. Lookin good!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the navy paint. It really ties the room together!! Can't wait to see the kitchen all finished and with your new kitchen curtains that are on the way as well!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! It's all about the small touches.
ReplyDelete