Monday, April 15, 2013

Hadley's room update and weekend recap

Happy Monday everyone. Hope your weekend was good. Ours flew by. We had James' flight over yesterday so we wanted to get the house in order. Well more like make it look like we actually lived there. We hung pictures! Actually James did, but with my direction of course. I still need to fill the tiny frames but you get the idea.

We also got a CRAZY deal on stainless appliances this weekend which wasn't really planned. That deserves a whole blog post by itself so stay tuned for that tomorrow or Wednesday. It pays to stalk the internet for sure.

I also slipped away for a couple of hours to redeem my spa services from my valentine's gift. It was so hectic because of the appliance situation but luckily I made it. That is going to be another blog post also.

Doesn't that all sound busy busy. We have to cram everything in on weekends because James works 12 hour odd hour days during the week.

I will close my recap with a picture of Hadley's mini gallery wall above her dresser. If it wasn't 5 am I would take more pictures of other rooms. (Updated-living room pic and dog door added).






3 comments:

  1. Busy busy, glad it's all coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures and Hadleys nursery wall. Look at little Maddie and her doggie door! Such a big girl.

    ReplyDelete