For James' birthday, my sister and her husband offered to watch Hadley so we could enjoy a dinner out. She's been pretty difficult to take out because she gets restless and fussy. James received a gift card to the restaurant we were planning on going to from my Brother and his wife! Shout out! We haven't really left Hadley except for early on when family was here to run quick errands here and there. It's not that I don't trust people, I just know she can be a handful and only likes certain things etc. It's hard to get out too when she needs you to eat! I pumped enough for her to have a meal without me so Jen was covered. Hadley did great for them, no problemos!

It happened to be prom night in the city and we got to see lots of prommers out in their fancy gear. I wanted to go in and chaperone, but I wasn't dressed properly. We went real early to eat because we had to sync with Hadley's schedule. The food came out fast and we had great service. We were done so early that we stopped at another place downtown for drinks in their bar area. We had a great time and it was nice to get out with just the two of us. We hope we can do that again, maybe in another 5 months :)
 |
| James had a nice steak with macncheese |
 |
| I had a blurry cajun chicken pasta |
 |
| Happy 30th birthday James! I let him have his fave cheese cake all to himself |
Yay, fun times! Hah, I thought u said steak and mancheese, was wondering what that was. :p
ReplyDeleteShe was a perfect angel for me! Love her.
ReplyDelete