Wednesday, March 20, 2013

more like mom or more like dad?


So I thought it would be fun to see who everyone thinks Hadley looks like.... I've heard both, one more than the other but I won't sway you. These pictures were taken around 2-7 months old of James and myself and I'll put Hadley's 4 month ones in so you can do your comparing. How cute are we all as babies :)





I believe I am on the right in the pictures below. The Christmas picture I'm not so sure of. I'm sure most of my readers know by now that I am a twin, but just incase you didn't, that's why you see double.




I just knew my brother Chris would feel left out if we didn't include him in this photo collage :) I actually think I'm on the left in the Christmas photo. 

So what do you guys think? 


3 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute. Wow, it really depends on the picture, as I've said already. In the first one next to James, she looks like James, in the others next to you she looks like you. I guess that's a good thing, she's definitely a little of both depending on the day! And the Christmas pic was a tough one, especially if you only look at the baby on the right, but for sure Jen is on the left, so u are on the right in all of em. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really looks like James in that sleeping one, but other than that she looks like me! Well, maybe you... Such a precious girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately think she looks MORE like her mother (and AUNT) :)

    ReplyDelete