Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hadley's new accessories


So I was able to get out without Hadley AND go with my mom and sister to Hobby Lobby. I missed that place! No, we don't have one of those in our small town in MS. I'm not kidding you when I said I haven't spent any money here because there's really not much in terms of shopping. We went to town! Furniture was on sale for 30 percent off (that's as high as they go for furniture) and we saw pink! I was worried it was be too fluorescenty, but it looks great! I haven't settled on actual placement yet.


I will use the back left as probably book holders. We LOVED the picture because it really marries the color scheme going on. 





I mean seriously, how cute!! 

2 comments:

  1. We did a great job!! Everything does go very nicely! I can't wait to see where you put everything. Need to make room for some newborn photos on a canvas or frames too. The bigger the better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, cute! How could it be any other way!

    ReplyDelete