Monday, March 11, 2013

Hadley's 4 month old!

Another month has past, crazy! We've had a pretty good past month. We've really got our routine down. I will update with the usual monthly updates on Friday because we have our 4 month appointment on Thursday. So for now we can celebrate her 4 months of being out of the womb by some pictures and video. Last year at this time, I found out I was pregnant with our precious baby Hadley!


we have to bounce it for her but she loves it (she's still a bit small for it)

We went to a consignment sale and got some outfits
Here's a video of Hadley talking it up. She still loves her baths and LOVES chatting it up. She's just so cute :)


3 comments:

  1. She always looks so alert. Love the outfits- such a girly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She def. always knows what's going on. I'm glad she is liking the bouncer more than Max was. Can't wait to see her bouncing up a storm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4 months Hadley, loves the bath! :o)

    ReplyDelete