For those of you that don't know, we are temporarily living around the San Antonio, TX area while James is in T6 Pilot Instructor Training. I spend a lot of my day "cooking" my little turkey and researching/getting ready for baby to come. I also research things for us to do here because we actually live in a city where there are things nearby to do, imagine that :) We've been to horse racing, the river walk, various restaurants, nearby towns, and even a corn maize.
The corn maize was at a further away town but it was free for military last weekend, can't beat that deal. I enjoyed getting into the fall season and we had a good time.
 |
2012 MAiZE Design: Saluting the Girl Scouts 100th Birthday
|
Last night we had our maternity photo shoot! I can't wait to see how they turned out, don't worry you'll get the first look when they come in. We had them taken at the Japanese Tea Garden. I wanted to do a Fall like theme to document the time of year that I was pregnant (even if it was 85 degrees out).
 |
Japanese Tea Garden
I'll give you a sneak peak of my/our outfits. James wouldn't cooperate for the fashion show, imagine that, so I'm holding his shirts :)
|
 |
| Fall outfit |
 |
| dress outfit |
Coolio...Only indication it's fall here is that it's getting darker earlier, which always blows. Crazy to hear about places getting snow already. Corn maize sounds fun. ole!
ReplyDeleteLove the outfits..can't wait to see the pics.
ReplyDelete