Monday, October 29, 2012

Husband brag

Good morning everyone,
Well it's early morning as I write this because when James gets up early, so do I. I'm 37 weeks pregnant today! WOHOOO, come out come out whenever you want Miss. Hadley Emilia. We put the car seat in the car (tentatively) I really wanted it in the middle but according to my manual they want it on the side due to a couple things, who knows. I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday so I'll update more if there's anything going on.

In other news, my husband, James, completed his masters degree last year. He was away at another training (go figure) during the graduation so he couldn't be there for it. He just received his 4.0 medal in the mail Friday so I made him model it. He wasn't thrilled with me, but I think it makes a great blog picture. Way to go James!!





Have a good Monday everyone and to all our friends and family in Hurricane/storm Sandy's path, BE SAFE!! 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats James and preggo, woot! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go James! Hadley wait for Jen and me to get there before you arrive, I don't want to miss your Birthday day!

    ReplyDelete