Hot off the press! I was so excited to see them, they turned out wonderfully! Check out my photographer Krystal Garcia Photography's
website and her
Facebook. Her pictures are amazing. She will be doing baby girl Hadley's newborn session, and has some CUTE poses on her Facebook. Take a look! I will put a few on of my favorite. I wanted to capture the time of year that I was pregnant so I had our outfits coordinated for fall..... It's just an illusion too because it was HOT like 90 degrees, but we'll just pretend it's a chilly fall day! We had the photos taken at the San Antonio Japanese Tea Garden. It was very beautiful and the backgrounds came out even better in the photos than they were in person.
 |
| taken by Krystal Garcia Photography |
 |
| taken by Krystal Garcia Photography |
 |
| taken by Krystal Garcia Photography |
 |
| taken by Krystal Garcia Photography |
My favorite one- saw this idea on pinterest
 |
| taken by Krystal Garcia Photography |
 |
| taken by Krystal Garcia Photography |
 |
| taken by Krystal Garcia Photography |
 |
| taken by Krystal Garcia Photography |
 |
| taken by Krystal Garcia Photography |
Another favorite of mine
 |
| taken by Krystal Garcia Photography |
What do you think?! I was 33.3 weeks in these photos. They recommended doing them at weeks 30-32 weeks, but I knew I wasn't big enough for that early. I still was sorta smaller but I think it worked out well. I will be uploading the rest to facebook/emailing them out tomorrow.
I absolutely LOVE them all!!I love all the poses, especially pumpkin and my name is Hadley. I love all the backgrounds of the tea garden and your outfits (and coordination)! PERFECTION! I think it was the perfect time for photos (big enough, but not feeling too large). I can't wait for the newborn photoshoot. Come on HADLEY! Come out soon (approximately Nov.14-17ish)
ReplyDeleteP.S. We need to get a weight/date baby pool going.
ReplyDeleteI love the pumpkin ones! So cute.
ReplyDeleteLike em! I'm gonna go with Nov 20th 8:39pm 7lbs13oz
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. They turned out perfectly. Okay, I'm going with 7lbs 4oz. November 12 th. Ekk I'm no good at guessing.
ReplyDelete