Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome to our first post as my own blog!

I am usually posting on my twin sister's blog and she's been telling me to get my own blog for years. Well, I feel like I finally have time/things to blog about! So go ahead and subscribe via email to my blog or bookmark it so you'll know when I post. Some of you may be new so I'll leave a couple links so you can click my recent blogs I've done on my sister's blog, that way you can catch up.

Hadley's baby shower

32 week pregnancy update

Hadley Emilia's Nursery


From now on, I will post here. I am 33 weeks pregnant today! I can't believe how fast time is going. I won't just post about baby stuff, although that will be a big part of it. We will be moving soon so I anticipate some house/moving related posts coming up as well. I will leave you with a belly shot from yesterday. Stay tuned for our 3d/4d ultrasound post coming tomorrow or the next day!






2 comments: