Monday, November 5, 2012

38 weeks pregnancy survey


38 Week Pregnancy Survey

* I put a poll up on the right side bar to start guessing Hadley's birth weight and when she'll be born. If you'd like to be more specific with your guesses, leave a comment on here, too! 

How Far Along: 38 weeks *edited* I measured from my belly button around my belly and it came out to be 40 inches! YIKES :)
we have another doctor's appointment today, we get them weekly now (not that they do anything crazy) my belly's still measuring on track and her heart rate is steady in the 130's. 

Size of baby: Your baby has really plumped up. She weighs about 6.8 pounds and she's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). She has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold her hand for the first time! Her organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.


Total Weight Gain: about 30 lbs now


Sleep: Well if i cut out napping sleeping at night seems to be going better. I sleep with one pillow in between my legs on my left side and it's working ok. 

Symptoms: Well since last post, my groin muscle has stopped hurting but my upper back is still aching. I also have pain up in my chest like right in between my ribs like I need to push her down (which indicates to me she hasn't "dropped" yet).

Cravings: well been eating candy because we have it, but I'm definitely into Mexican again, back to at least once a week! woohooo 

Gender-Hadley Emilia

Movement: Still moving as much as she can, lots of hiccups.

Maternity Clothes: Same



Best Moments this week/milestones: Finished my goody bags for the hospital nurses and getting started on my christmas craft gifts! I'll do a post on my goody bags this week. 


What I'm looking forward to: HADLEY COMING! :) and Christmas and Moving...... it's just like a waiting game now! 

To Do List: well I feel like we've done everything we need to do besides have this baby! We aren't doing a nursery here, so we haven't had that much to do. We have most everything we'll need immediately. Meeting with a petsitter in case we need one while we're at the hospital. 


This is from week 36 (at the end) just got a hair cut! and it temporarily got cold which is why the difference in outfits

Week 37.5 photo before we went on a dinner date


5 comments:

  1. I'll go with November 15th. She'll weigh 6lbs 4oz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with 7lb 1 oz unless you're like 2 weeks late then I'll up it to 7lb 4 oz. Hadley will be coming out November 17-18th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna go with Nov 20th 8:39pm 7lbs13oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say November 19th and 7 lbs 8 oz

    ReplyDelete