Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Friday and Weekend

Let's all think positive thoughts that maybe I'll go into labor this weekend? I'll be 39 weeks Monday! James said "if you could go into labor this weekend, that would really work with my work schedule", sure thing buddy! I don't have any indication she's coming out though? We have a squadron party Saturday night and a couple of past co-workers from Abilene are going to be down at the riverwalk so we will be meeting them for dinner Sunday! So I'd prefer to do all that and then go into labor Monday :) I can't wait to see them, they are being over achievers and running in a marathon. I hope to snap pics to share with you, so we'll see.

We've been busy getting new tires on my car (to make it more quiet) and tinting my windows (so it's cooler in there). I've also been keeping busy crafting. If you know me, that's not really my forte, but man I've been ROCKING them. I'm very proud of myself. Unfortunately, I won't be able to share them with you until after christmas.

I'll leave you with a photo of my cute nephew Max, he just can't get any cuter :)






2 comments:

  1. Hope she cooperates and arrives at the ideal time for y'all. Crazy it's finally time! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice update. I can't believe its almost time either. Ya never know, Max came the day before I turned 29 weeks! See you in 8 days!

    ReplyDelete