Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sweet Hadley


Hi there, Jen here! I've hijacked michelle's blog to bring you an important announcement. I'm sure you've all heard by either reading my blog (of course you do, right?) or seen on facebook that baby girl Hadley has arrived! 
  She was born on 11/11/12 at 1:46pm (central) and weighed 6lb 15oz and was 20 1/4" tall. That is a great announcement, but the real announcement is how darn cute Hadley is.
 Mom, Hadley and James are all at home now trying to get used to things as a family of 5 (including Maddie and Bella of course).
I can not wait to get my hands on her and help them out as sleep is hard to come by these first few weeks. Hang in there guys, we'll be there soon! 
 Here is Maddie meeting Hadley for the first time! She is doing very well with baby girl. 
Precious baby.
Happy early Thanksgiving! Here is our lil' turkey, but don't worry we won't eat her for real. I will gobble her up though :) 

3 comments: