Hadley and I have been exploring MOPS groups in our area. If you're not familiar with MOPS (mother of pre-schoolers) it's an international organization where local moms meet for talk, crafts, etc. Hadley will also be going to "daycare" while I attend the meetings! I'm VERY nervous about this because she has been very stranger danger and I can already tell I'll be leaving the meeting to soothe my sweet girl. There are two mops groups here and I attended both their playgroups to get a sense of which one I wanted to join. I have really stepped out of my comfort zone many times lately in order to find us things to do :) I felt drawn to one group more than the other due to the amount of other military wives and other factors. It's twice a month and we can't wait to start!
![]() |
| Here's Hadley at one of the MOPS playdates LOVING the water |

How cute is this dress?! I'm thinking YES I need to have it for Hadley's 1 year photos to represent her whole first year (given that her whole nursery is hot pink chevron and so is her baby book). One of my friends here made this dress and I just love it.

Hadley learned to drive a car this weekend! haha ok, not quite but she sure did have fun.

This is more her speed :)

Hadley is getting SO big. She drives cars, takes baths in the big girl regular tub and is trying to stand up on her own, slow down girl!
We can't wait to hang out with my sis and Max (and David) who will be in town tomorrow for a quick stay before they head down to the beach. I hope Max will like it so much here that I can keep him :)

Awww my sweet happy girl!! Great job guys. I hope Hadley will learn to have fun and play in the MOPS daycare.
ReplyDeleteMOPS it up! She needs to slow it down just like Max! Have fun and be sure to FaceTime this weekend when you're all together.
ReplyDeleteFinally got 'caught up' on your blog! Love all of the pictures of Miss Hadley and all of the ones of your house! Miss y'all!
ReplyDelete