Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hadley Emilia's 9 months old already!

SLOWWWWW DOWN HADLEY GIRL! seriously. Ever since she started sleeping ergo I started sleeping, I would like her to slow down growing :). I'm really enjoying this stage of her life and love my pretty girl. This photo shoot for her 9month blog post will probably look more like the outtakes. I need a photography assistant to make sure Hadley doesn't dive off chairs etc. So needless to say, these could be better. I also don't feel like redoing them so here ya go :)

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday so her stats are up to date!


Stats:
Height- 28 inches (75th percentile)
Weight- 19 pounds (50th percentile)
Head- 17 inches


New Developments:
Hadley is crawling like a champ now, she just started doing it at 8 months 12 days old (July 23rd) and now really only seems interested in pulling up on EVERYTHING. No joke, she'll grab a toy and try standing up with it, she'll grab me and stand up, coffee table, couch, doors etc. She also has FOUR teeth! Her top ones are definitely IN. She didn't really act any differently but she is grinding them and driving me NUTS.

She's actually really happy in this photo but it looks like it could go the other way.

Personality:
Hadley is a VERY happy girl and I just LOVE her giggles. She's also going through a HUGE stranger danger phase (sorry if you've been victim haha). I hope she grows out of this soon because I'd like her to be happy to most people :)

My days of putting bows/headbands on her head are over.... FOR NOW she pulls them down every time and eats them.


Sleeping: She's still sleeping really well from 8pm to 7ish (sometimes 8!). She takes two hour to hour and half naps (a bad day we'll get a 30 min in the morning). I really can't complain here!


Eating:
She's still nursing 5 times a day and gets 3 solid meals. She's loving everything and anything. We can introduce meat now so we'll see how that goes! 

Restless= all done! :)

Randoms:
She's in 9 month clothing and can fit in some 12 months but they're a tad big
She's in size 3 Honest Company Diapers
Hadley LOVES our cat bella and squealing at her (the feeling isn't that mutual) and she LOVES our dog Maddie and that feeling is mostly mutual.
Hadley loves being outdoors and just wants to go go go!
She may be developing some curls on the top of her head... with this humidity though, it's hard to say.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, such a big girl! Need to FaceTime with her soon before she starts driving a car! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so darling!! I'm so glad she thinks I'm her mama, too! Her happy faces are just too much, I love looking at them. Can't wait to see her soon for a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a big girl!! Hope I get to see her again soon and she's not afraid of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my Hadley! Seems like an overachiever!

    ReplyDelete