We went to Isle of Palms around Charleston, SC area for a couple days and had a BLAST! I miss it already.
View of the beach from our balcony.
We rented a condo and here is one photo for you.
Enjoying the beach.
We have friends that live a little north of Charleston that came to the beach with us one day! Unfortunately it rained early but we still had a great time.
I meant to crop that lady out butttt that didn't happen, (ps I wish blogger had cropping)
James had hadley way out jumping waves!
We also visited a splash pad (also a Hadley fave)
Hadley and James with the Cooper River bridge in the background at Waterfront Park.
We LOVE Charleston and had a great time as expected :) Safe to say Hadley does also- she did great!










Looks like she had a good time. That was a pretty elaborate car in the sand there.
ReplyDeleteShe admitted that they didn't build it! II love that pic of her and Matthew. Such cute beach photos! Bet you are still finding sand.
ReplyDelete