Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Happy birthday to my twin sis!

Happy birthday to my twin sister and womb mate! I can't believe we are the big 3-0! I don't feel like I'm that old so you're only as old as you feel. I feel 23 so let's go with that :) I recently saw on the news that people reported the two best ages of their lives being age 23 and 69..... interesting fact huh?

I'm on the left in case you couldn't tell :)
FLASH BACK
I think I'm right

I think I'm on the right again

us with our kiddos (hadley almost 9 months and Max almost 18 months)

 Shout out to my mom aka Gi Gi for birthing us :)



Happy birthday to us 30 year olds, have a great day Jen! (we celebrated early with a nice dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant where she lives). 


3 comments:

  1. Nice throw back! Fun photos! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! Happy Bday! And yes, you are on the right in both. Party on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! When we were little I used to be jealous that I'd never be older than you. I'll catch up to the same number soon!

    ReplyDelete