The blog post title says it all. I feel like we have a whole new house! I really like putting in our own style and touches. The floors are done and in! We love them. I also forgot that I'll be the one cleaning them so that is a TINY bummer. We LOVE how they turned out and couldn't be happier. The floors seem darker than what I picked out in the store but I do love me a dark wood floor. I love the carpet too. Can't go wrong with some frieze carpet! Tip: if you go to the BACK of the store (in our case Lowes) that's where they keep the in stock carpet and you don't have to special order any which is always WAY more expensive. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking. The only thing left is to finish the rest of the kitchen cabinets, appliances, and decor!
 |
| We sectioned off the living room to have some carpet for Hadley to crawl on one day. |
 |
| This was all carpet before, new walkway to patio door (behind couch) |
 |
| before floors (old scratched tiles) |
 |
| new floors! |
 |
| front door/hallway |
What a transformation!! Love all the floors. It looks like a new house!
ReplyDeleteThe house looks great Shelly and James. Floors are great and Kitchen looks great also. Nice job guys. Ready for Hadley to explored love ya
ReplyDeleteLookin good!
ReplyDeleteLooks good! As for cleaning the floors, just strap a cleaning rag to the front of Hadley's outfit and let her crawl around when she gets moving :)
ReplyDelete