Stats:
these are just our measurements
Length- 24 1/2 inches
Weight- I plan to weigh her with my scale a little later so I may be updating this
Eating:
Hadley's breastfeeding very well and we're having a great time with it now. It was hard work but we've got the hang of it now. She eats every 2-3 hours and it's mostly around the 2.5 hour mark.
Well she are still in the swing at night. It's mostly because we do not want to give up what we have going. She sleeps from 11pm-6am (give or take a half hour on both ends). We've tried to get her to go to bed earlier and she SCREAMS with discontent when trying to put her down but the minute it's about 11pm she's OUT and goes down very easy. It's kinda comical she just wants that to be her bedtime. Hopefully in the future this will get earlier. She sleeps straight through in that sleep period without waking to eat. She's doing great with napping in her crib during the day although we still only get a good 30 minutes with an hour for the first morning nap. Now that we know when she wants to go to bed perhaps we will give the crib a try, I just know I'll be getting up a bunch of times because she stirs a bit. Small steps :)
| look how happy! |
Developments:
Hadley LOVES her hands, I mean can't get enough of them. Shoves both in her mouth and just loves sucking on them. She still loves her play mat and kicks and kicks for a good hour sometimes! She smiles like crazy and talks to us (sometimes REALLY loudly). The BEST new development is that she GIGGLES! She did it for a friend Superbowl Sunday night and we can get her to do it occasionally but not as good as she did that night. LUCKILY, James got it on video, take a listen it's sooooo cute!
| Valentine's cutie |
She is out of 0-3 months of most brand of clothing and 3 months are fitting good. She SHOULD be in size 2 diapers but we're letting the size 1 diapers we have finish up first. She still doesn't like her car seat (I don't remember if she started hating it at 2 months or not). She just gets mad about 5 minutes into being in the car and I have to sit back there to occupy her with a paci (that she doesn't suck but "bites") and squeeze toys. I can't really take her anywhere where I'm driving because I choose not to listen to her scream the entire drive, I really hope this is a phase.
We love our Hadley Emilia and she's proving to be a very happy baby. We finally feel we have the hang of her and what she likes. So this is why people have more than one child :)
| she likes to lick things..... |
Look how Hadley has grown from month 1, 2 and 3! BIG GIRL :)

Big smiles! What a beautiful, happy girl.
ReplyDeleteI seriously can't wait to get my hands on her. Just look at that belly!!! Her faces and smile, wow she has grown so much. It's only been 1.5 months since I've seen her, but she has gotten so expressive. Wow, shes such a big girl.. I need lots of squeezing!!! These are such great photos. So glad I will see her in a few days.
ReplyDelete**Proud Auntie**
Aww, so cute! Can't wait to see her in two days!
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolute sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteJust precious and beautiful,
sure wish she was just 'down the street'!