Friday, February 8, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!!

I can not believe that my only nephew Max is turning ONE Saturday!! Seriously, where does time go! We can't wait to celebrate his birthday soon. Hadley has never been to a birthday party so she's pretty excited. They are doing a "where the wild things are" theme and the prep work is looking fantastic. The blog is a montage of my favorite Max moments. Did I tell you he can walk now?! He's so cute on the videos I can't wait to see it in person.


baby max around 10 days old

a month old?


Max from over the summer (6 months)

Max at christmas- 10 1/2 months old

Check out my sister's blog for step by step photos of Max walking and CUTE videos! Love my little buddo, can't wait to get our party on!



Side note: my Bella (aka, bella bopper, beeper, beep, bop, bella basil, muffin noodle) turned 7 on Wednesday! I've had her pretty much that whole time since she was 3 months old, and a fur ball.


"I'm not fat, I'm fluffy"

P.S. Stay tuned Monday for the flooring reveal!! It's finally complete and I can stop being quarantined to one room with the animals and baby :)




2 comments:

  1. Yah, fun times ahead and Happy Birthday Bella as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Happy Birthday Bella! Glad I posted today on his b-day (was going to wait till monday) but I would have been upstaged! Love all these photos.

    ReplyDelete