Thursday, February 28, 2013

James' time off

James had this squadron weekend out and at first we thought he couldn't go. With him being new, I wanted him to get out there and make sure he was involved. I didn't however want to take care of Hadley over night alone because she can be a handful. I decided to stay longer at my sister's while he had some fun (don't worry, I'm already thinking of ways he can repay me). I guess this "trip" is an annual event and they go to Memphis. They visited Elvis' studio and other Elvis related events. It was a major booze fest from what I've gathered. It all started when a squadron commander from the past just really loved Elvis. They were supposed to incorporate Elvis in their flight suits and wear them all around town. I heard they were posing for pictures everywhere they went! My mom assisted James in his outfit. It was a last minute decision to go so we did pretty well with how long we had to plan. James is already planning for next year! Here are some highlight photos.






I will also mention he's been working hard trying to finish the kitchen cabinets but work seems to be getting in the way of that, hopefully it will all be complete soon for a final reveal! 

thank you thank you very much!

3 comments:

  1. "work" such does get in the way when you are having this much fun!! He owes you... keep adding to your list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. minus the word such (idk why I put it there).

    ReplyDelete
  3. He says Thank you..Thank you very much ;)

    ReplyDelete