Monday, October 27, 2014

James' Last Flight in the T-6

James' fini (last) flight in the T-6 and active duty Air Force was a couple weeks ago. It was a big production where we needed to get catered and put on a fancy spread for about 60-70 people. James' chose Chick-fila-a and cupcakes! It was all delicious and a big hit!

me and Hadley setting up

one of his planes flying formation before landing

James' crew (and next plane)

being sprayed down with water and champagne!

the fam!

Daddy got Hadley a barbie and horse plus we both got flowers! 

She wouldn't let them go


the spread

I meannnnnnnn......

delicious

big hit

big thanks to my friend Jennifer for helping me get the food and set up

I decided not to include all the other photos of all the guests because I didn't get clearance to post any and I am lazy :) We will miss our friends for sure, bitter sweet! 



3 comments:

  1. Congrats, James! And thanks for so many years of service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Great pics and great food it looked delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to James, on to the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete