A few weeks ago we had our spouse social at a candle place. I really just wanted to go and socialize because I enjoy these ladies :) But, I made a candle and it's a good thing I did, because I WON the contest! We all got to pick our scents and then we could vote on the best smelling one. The winner got to get theirs made in bulk and sold in their stores! (no kickbacks though, just knowing you won is the prize?)
Here's a description of the candle place, Grassroots Natural Candle Company. "We make no compromises on the quality of our ingredients. We use only 100% natural soy wax, pure therapeutic grade essential oil blends and eco friendly wicks in each of our candles and our containers are all completely reusable and recyclable."
We have some cool and unique places here in the 'Sip.
my candle is poured! we got to do the whole process
brit, leiliani, me, and hahnna
sniffing to vote :)
The whole gang!
I was waiting to post this because they are supposed to be pouring the candle and have it available this week to purchase! I was going to link everything so you could read about it (I had to come up with the description, too). Big shout out to brittany for naming my candle, and my sis, Jen, who helped with the description.
It's Fall Y'all!
This scent captures everything you think of when you picture fall. The crisp air in the mornings. A toasty, crackling fireplace on cool evenings. Football tailgating. Trips to the pumpkin patch. This candle is blended equally with pumpkin spice, pumpkin pie, pumpkin corn roll and cinnamon. If you want to experience the perfect fall day, look no further!



Love it!! I want one... Wish they would put it on their site!
ReplyDelete