Again, sorry for blog hiatus, CRAZZZZY stuff going on.... will update once everything is FINAL.
We were lucky this year to get to taxi (not fly fly) in the plane that my husband flies in and he was the instructor for me! They had this last year but we didn't get to taxi so it was def. fun! Especially to share it with all of my friends.
Here's me (above) in the large flight suit... I actually got to borrow one from a girl so it was WAY smaller than James' would have been on me, but it still was horrendously long. I would need to get them tailored and fitted snuggly to even feel sorta good about myself.... haha
Me and Hadley before dropping her off at the sitters
me and the hubs in our outfit uniform haha I got in trouble for using the first word
all suited up and strapped into the T-6 to go! (took foreverrrrrr)
loving my pink shoes choice
we seriously were RANDOMLY assigned this plane to go out in together... I am not kidding you guys, our anniversary is 7-7-7 talk about coincidence!!! I was so convinced James had set that up, but he really swears he didn't. What a good way to go out. James' last flight was the next week or so.
Some of my gals
me elizabeth and brit
Some of the squadron babes







Love the shoes. They def. make the outfit/uniform. I like the first word :) James should have taken credit for that 777 plane !
ReplyDelete