Thursday, November 13, 2014

Happy birthday to my beautiful princess pea

(all I have to say is, I published this on Hadley's birthday-Tuesday and it failed and I didn't know it! so I really didn't forget my baby's birthday!)

Happy second birthday to my hadley! Can't even believe it. We are literally driving away from our mississippi house and life to start a new chapter as you read this.



It's also veteran's day AND today is the actual day that james is no longer in the active duty Air Force. He signs in with the guard wed.


So needless to say we've been crazy busy hence the no blog posts. I will update you on hadley being 2 later. She talks in full sentences now and is such  a big girl.




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Hadley Girl! So fun to watch and listen to your developing language skills.

    ReplyDelete