BIG shout out to my husband for driving hours to get my matching chair. The EXTREMELY nice worker from TJMAXX in Jackson, MS called to tell me she got my chair in! I had never been to the store she just took down my name/number incase they got one in.... well I'm not sure how she remembered since it's been weeks but sure enough BOOM.
I would like to put them in their spot (replacing the love seat) but we can't get the love seat into the doorway of the spare bedroom so we'll need to sell it. We can't sell it until we buy a new couch, well I guess we could but people will probably want the couch and love seat. So stay tuned in the weeks coming for final family room photos. WOOHOOO
Yay!!! So excited for the matching chairs!! I bet they are happy together!
ReplyDeleteThat's so nice that she remembered your request!
ReplyDelete