My sister has a helper stand for her son, Max. Hadley has been in it MANY a times and loves it. I also thought it would help her clingyness while I'm trying to prepare dinners/food. It has helped some and she does love it. She can even climb in it herself, we're still working on getting down.
Here are the
plans we used. We opted to go with the hinges so it can be collapsable. I will admit it's a great feature, but if James were to build this again, he would definitely be skipping this. It took a while to build but James did a perfect job (as usual).
I helped with the last coat of paint, well the sealing coat. :) All of my mom friends here LOVE it and can't wait for their husband's to make it for them. James thought about making some and selling them but it really isn't worth it for the time it takes.
 |
| before painting |
 |
| after painting- it's gray (hard to tell) |
 |
| Disclaimer- I did not keep the stand over here by the stove, it moved to the other side |
She looks so much taller and such like a big girl!! Love it.
ReplyDelete