Monday, May 19, 2014

Hadley is 18 months old!


Wow, so crazy!

Stats:

She weighs around 24 pounds (50th percentile) and 33 inches tall which puts her in the WHOPPING 90th percentile! Watch out people, if she keeps growing at this rate, she will easily be 5'7- 5'8, crazy! We are not tall people, our brothers are tall and dad/gpa's so maybe it's in there somewhere!



Likes/Loves:
Hadley's mostly a happy gal and she loves playing outside. She would live outside if we let her. She also likes to eat dirt so that's an issue. Hadley has no problem getting dirty and loves digging in dirt/sand. She LOVES her kitty Bella and she likes Maddie our dog (mostly an issue of bella not being around all the time like maddie). She also loves reading books (and having them read to her).





Eating:
Hadley LOVES eating, always has. She has grown pickier over time but that is mostly when it comes to vegetables. She LOVES peas (weird I know) and I put spinach in our morning smoothie which is also loves. She drinks coconut milk at lunch/dinner but is otherwise a water lover.

Riding around Lowes

Sleeping:
She still sleeps well overall, we recently had a couple nights set back but that was due to getting back home after 2 weeks away and fighting a sickness/teething. She naps at 1pm and usually lasts til 3pm. Hadley goes to bed around 7:30pm and wakes around 7am on good days.

being silly with water table fun

New Developments: 
Hadley is stringing words together. Her recent words are "thank you mommy". She repeats a lot of words and knows the sounds to a lot of animals.

Hadley is currently wearing 18-24 months clothes but I recently bought some 2T and they fit! (mannnnn I am not ready for that, official big girl here). She is in size 5 Honest Diapers (probably equivalents to regular size 4).

Now that's one cool chick :)

We are definitely practicing our "high V" (cheerleading move)

She needs work on making fists, so we practice that too :)

This was Hadley's half birthday month and I wanted to get her more toys to play with outside. Her birthday is so close to christmas that we don't really get her that many things (we spread it out) so I think I'll be looking for a water table of her own soon.



3 comments:

  1. Oh she is just too much with he movie star sunglasses! Try to get to ROC this summer! We'll be there mid-June through September :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute she is! Can't believe we have an over 50th percentile child!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy girl! Will be interesting to see how tall she gets.

    ReplyDelete