As we're getting ready to move (really soon!) I've been looking more at nursery ideas. I put together a little collage of photos. The dresser is a mirrored one. I am thinking about adding in some grey as shown below. What do you think? The room is still a yellow on the walls with a white chair rail at the bottom. I think I'd like white curtains with a pink chevron border on the bottom (I need to be a sewer). I'm thinking about mixing a lot of different patterns because that's "in" right now. Hadley's bedding is coming in the mail very soon! I can't wait to start buying accessories once I have the actual pink color in my hands. What do you think? Don't forget it'll be yellow walls.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Nursery ideas
As we're getting ready to move (really soon!) I've been looking more at nursery ideas. I put together a little collage of photos. The dresser is a mirrored one. I am thinking about adding in some grey as shown below. What do you think? The room is still a yellow on the walls with a white chair rail at the bottom. I think I'd like white curtains with a pink chevron border on the bottom (I need to be a sewer). I'm thinking about mixing a lot of different patterns because that's "in" right now. Hadley's bedding is coming in the mail very soon! I can't wait to start buying accessories once I have the actual pink color in my hands. What do you think? Don't forget it'll be yellow walls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the addition of the gray. Very nice. can't wait to see it all come together. Hurry up bedding, I want to see you, too!
ReplyDeleteUmm decisions, decisions...I definatey like the addition of the gray as well. I love the pattern on the pink cushion. Can't wait to see the end result.
ReplyDelete