Things have been CRAZY the last few days. We got delayed in leaving for our new house but we are finally here! We pulled into town last Wednesday around 10 am and had family coming into town that night. We had movers here two days later and more family come in also. The house has been a mess but my family scrambled to put it to a presentable state for James' family to see. I could not be more appreciative for all the help with the house and baby girl Hadley. We will continue to have family in town until the new year so blogging will be minimal. The boys have done many house projects already and work has started with Hadley's nursery (on top of putting away our regular house hold items). It's been an adjustment for to this new small town, too. There is hardly ANY shopping/eateries like we're used to. I guess that will save us money :). I will leave you with some pictures from what we've been up to. I hope you and your families had a great Christmas.
| Making cookies |
![]() |
| Santa came max and hadley really racked up |

So fun! Glad we got to help set up the new place! Miss those cookies already!
ReplyDelete