I figured since it's February, now would be a good time to post Christmas photos :) I also can't remember if I've posted some of these pictures before and I'm too lazy to go back to look so sorry if they're repeats!
fam photo of Santa! I recall writing about how hot it was so you've probably seen this before. It actually was super hot the actual day too so way too hot for sweater weather.
Hadley couldn't even wear her Christmas PJ's to bed on Christmas eve because it was way too hot! We made cookies and all that jazz for santa and the reindeer
quick outfit change and onto Christmas morning! we started out here at our house and James' mom came to stay for a week, we had the best time with her! Hadley especially, she still talks about her grandmom and all the fun stuff they did.
cheese :)
our little fam photo before going out to lunch one day
I'm jumping around here but this is a photo of Christmas Eve we had a bunch of family and family friends over to my sister's house for a wonderful dinner (I threw on my festive HOT vest for the photo and I was freaking everyone out because it was 70 out)
We went to open more presents at my sister's on Christmas day
and I FINALLY got my snuggie I've been asking for for like ten years :) thanks James and mom!
Max insisted on picking out Uncle Chris's gift and it happened to be adult onesie batman jammies to match the ones he had and the ones he passed down to Coco. As soon as I got word of this, I ran to Costco and picked up some batgirl jammies for Hadley making this one of the most EPIC pictures to date. I'm sure Chris was glad this hadn't made the blog world yet but it's way too good to not post!
I had been wanting to do a chalkboard wall by the kid's table because Hadley puts her hands all over the wall with food all over it. It won't come off the wall so this was my solution :) I also wanted a place to hang her art work so this was my vision and I LOVE how it turned out. Several people (who I won't name) tried talking me out of going all the way up the wall but I'm glad we did because it's just want I pictured. It was a super, fast, easy project and we knocked that out during the break too.
Seems like FOREVER ago that we celebrated since now we're onto Valentine's Day and other birthdays! We've been keeping busy with the usual Hadley stuff and some other things. They are in full swing building houses like crazy in our neighborhood so there is never a dull moment!
HAPPY 10TH!! BIRTHDAY (saturday) to my sweet sweet beautiful baby kitten Bella aka Bella Basil, Beep, Bop. She may not come around a lot but when she does she is super lovey and just as purry as the day we first squeezed her.








I'm cool with it, one for the archives. ;) Happy Bday beeps!
ReplyDeleteLove it. I still have stuff from the summer to post so you're wayyyy ahead!
ReplyDelete