HAPPY PRESIDENT'S DAY!! We've had a cold couple weeks lately and we're ready for spring weather! Hadley loves being outside and I can't be out in the tundra! We managed to go outside quickly for the next door neighbor's birthday party. She even had a UNICORN! Hadley loved riding the "unicorn" and boy was Scooter cute (yes the miniature horse's name was Scooter).
Hadley and Coco hanging out as usual. Can you tell which one has the crazy hair don't care look going on?
Speaking of the little princess Colette. She got a brief sickness one day and just woke up with a slight fever. Next thing you know we're getting panic texts from my mom saying to get over there Coco bean was having a seizure! After MINUTES (which felt like hours) on hold for 911 they finally came and assessed her. They think it was just a quick spike in temp (hers never got beyond 102 and was 99 most the day). This picture below was taken the next day and she was almost completely normal! it was so strange. I just grabbed her blankie so she would cuddle with me.
Hadley is just so adorable with her freshly washed curls. We only get to enjoy fresh hair about twice a week but she's cute :)
We have experienced two snowy days now. The first one some stuck to grassy areas. It's hard to see in pic but there was a tiny bit out there.
This was day after snow.
On a 50 degree weather day we enjoyed a nice big wheel ride in the neighborhood. Hadley loves her bike and is ALMOST a perfect fit for it.
As I'm writing this we are bracing for a possible ice storm for today. It will be minor but enough to make people run to the grocery store! I think after this burst of cold air we warm up so we are definitely looking forward to enjoying some spring-like weather. Hope all 4 of you that read this are staying warm wherever you are!



Looking like 60's coming soon!! Hang in there! Love Hadley's curly hair, but I'll pass on brushing it... Got my fill that one night.
ReplyDeleteHadley's ringlets are sooooo cute! And in the pic of her and Coco, I see a lot of Ginny in Coco's face. I"m one of the 4 that enjoy your updates. Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteFun times, minus the coco scare of course! :( I have my first fever in like 20 years today. Was around 101 when I went to the minute clinic. Got some Tamiflu so hopefully good in a day or two. The temps will be rising by this weekend and time change is coming up soon.
ReplyDelete