Thursday, January 21, 2016

Some of December

At the end of December we went to the Georgia Southern VS. Georgia game where we ALMOST won in OVERTIME!! what a bummer of a loss but we def. had fun at the tailgate (which is the most important part, right?!)

on the way to the game before dropping hadley off with cousins

sporting our blue!

James built a mantel to go with our new costco fireplace! I guess I didn't take the picture where I put the things on top of the mantel, oh well. The story behind the fireplace is.... we toured several houses in this neighborhood that we bought in and they all had fireplaces.... fast forward a month or so when we closed and I notice our house doesn't have one.... so James said we'd put one in for me, and he kept good on his word :)


I headed down to Savannah for James' work christmas party. We had pre-dinner drinks on the rooftop of this nice hotel overlooking the water... but boy was it cold until we shut the "garage doors". Very nice spot I'd like to go back to again.... in the summer.


Fun times had by all (some just more than others..... hint- not me)


We attended several other holiday parties but I'll just show you a couple on here. My sister's cookie party is one to not be missed. I didn't win.... but my cookies were really good! I actually didn't even good one single vote, but who's counting.


Party ready!


Hadley loved Santa this year and we saw "him" several times and it was a good experience each time. I put my christmas sweater on for this occasion but don't be fooled, it was 70 degrees out.


Hadley on the ONE cold day we had leading up to Christmas


We also had time to fit in a little Snow White, Cinderella, and Belle story courtesy of our friend Windy who hooked us up! We had a great time. We packed a lot into December! It seems like it was such a long time since then and it sorta was.


Next post we should be right up until Christmas. It's been a bit of a slow down for activities but at the same time a lot going on, so sorry about the blog hiatus... again. Hope you're staying warm wherever you are since I'm writing this now where it's like 20 degrees here in Georgia! brrrrr I'll take the snow if it's going to be this cold. Hadley keeps asking for it to snow, maybe soon!


1 comment:

  1. I feel like December was so long ago, but look at all the fun things you/we did! And I LOVED your cookies, in fact go ahead and make some more :)

    ReplyDelete