On our last day at Disney, we went to Animal Kingdom and ended in Epcot. It was extremely hot that day or at least felt like it because of lack of shade. It was over 90 (in November). There wasn't a ton of stuff Hadley could do here but we took in a safari, a couple shows, and a character lunch.
the sun/shade situation was not ok
the tree of life
Christmas trees were everywhere, I swear I didn't need to seek them out, they found me
Mickey's safari lunch. Daisy was her favorite. I do find it weird that you can not find Minnie anywhere....
playing some music

selfie with the giraffes
and elephants. The family of elephants were in the water because it was so hot!
My favorite show was the finding nemo one, it was awesome. and cold inside.... nice and refreshing
we headed over to Epcot and found the actual clown fish for Nemo!
We did a couple more aquarium type things at Epcot and the sphere science fiction ride which was super fun! We had dinner reservations in Italy at Epcot so we headed there but on our long stroll over there... little miss fell asleep in her stroller! and then transferred into the booth. So james and I had a private dinner date for two :) top left photo in the collage is her in the booth.
She proceeded to sleep during the transfer back into the stroller, walking past another Hanson concert (how lucky was I to hear them TWICE in one week) and finally woke up as we strolled out the exit of Epcot. It was funny, she was like where are we going! All in all I can say we came, we saw, and we conquered. Our first Disney trip as a family is complete!
We headed back through Jacksonvile, FL on the way home and stopped in to see my brother and sister in law for a quick bday celebration for hadley.
cuddling with Marla
cuddled with chris
Having so much fun in their little pool on their patio..... water was quite cold, but as I'm sure you could guess.... she did get in fully SEVERAL times, against our wishes.
What a fun trip we all had! What a great trip to end 2015. Happy New Year everyone!












No comments:
Post a Comment