We had a fun filled LONG full day at the Magic Kingdom planned for her birthday. We started the day with balloons that my mom and cousins arranged from the hotel.
We headed to Belle and the Beasts castle for our Be Our Guest Lunch. We've concluded this was the best food we had the whole trip. I bet dinner would have been superb (next time!)
Hadley talked to Lumiere before going in :)
I was obsessed (still am) with taking pictures by christmas trees (I was looking for best ones for our card this year). This one was in the grand ball room of the castle.
It's my birthday I'll pout if I want to (I wanted to show you the ballroom we ate in), she wasn't really pouting just didn't want to take the picture
There were two other rooms you could eat in, one was the beasts area and it was dark and spooky in there!
My yummy lunch
The birthday girl
Right after lunch we had a fast pass for right next door at the Enchanted Tales with Belle. It was the highlight of my trip, I really liked how interactive it was. James even got chosen as one of the Knights.


We made a stop to see the Fairy God Mother, we were in line for the step-sisters but they took a break but Hadley was happy to see her.
Counting her birthday 3 fingers!
loving the hugs
Hadley went on her first real roller coaster, too. and it went FAST. I was holding her down haha
She loved it... but did have some worry faces. She did cry when it was over.... but because she didn't want to get off :)
the castle!
I have a better pic of the castle but I'll show you on Christmas!
We had dinner at the Crystal Palace buffet where we met all the Winnie the Pooh characters.
Hadley was a pro at meeting characters and had so much fun. (although she wanted to finish eating before greeting anyone... haha girl loves her food)
They were filming for a disney show and we got to see them light the castle like 5 times that night with the frozen cast on stage.... that was pretty cool.
Had a visit with Tink!
We ended the birthday day with a visit to Mickey and he talked! He even sang her happy birthday!
What a great fun birthday! Too bad she won't remember it, but I have the best pictures!
This photo was taken around 8:30 pm she looks whipped. We went right out for the parade and intended to stay for fireworks but we couldn't hang.
She's such a big girl, I could barely hold her like my baby!
She was OUT. Started on the bus ride back to hotel and then the long walk back to the room plus we got her in jammies and such. It was comical.




















You gave her an amazing birthday! She sure partied hard.
ReplyDelete