Wednesday, September 23, 2015

More of September's happenings

Hadley has been loving dressing up as an Georgia Southern Eagle supporter! She's just practicing her cheerleader stance. Isn't she adorable!?


The cousins got matching halloween jammies as is our tradition. Colette's was late arriving so we are going to redo the picture soon. But aren't these two cute?!


My mom (who watches my niece and nephew) went up to NY for a bit so I had to take over nauntie (nanny/auntie) duties. That included picking up Max from preschool and carting all three kiddos around. We did it and made it out alive :) Hadley of course wanted to go to school with him (as I expected would be the case). My sister's car (and the trucks) are the only vehicles that fit all three car seats in it.... will someone donate a 3rd row vehicle to our families?! anyone? Oprah? Ellen?!


this was the out take below (look at coco's finger placement)


Hadley has been asking go to school a lot because a lot of the kids we know go and she just thinks it'll be so much fun. I agree that she would have a blast but we decided we'd keep her home one more year. There's a lot of mother's day out schools but with only having her, it makes sense for me just to keep my kiddo home with me. Plus, I'm a former teacher so why not just teach her myself! (sounds like a good idea right?)


I only took these pictures to document and make other mothers feel bad like they've made me feel when I don't do this :) haha I've concluded that I just do not have the patience I have when I teach other people's kids. She's super cute but man, she may be too young for this, but we are sticking with it.


These photos represent our color week and the day was red. So we had red food and glued paper, sorted, & read color books, etc.


and even painted! look at her being crafty. We also worked on the letter H that week too. (we are working on her name letters)


Here's a video of why my patience is thin, so frustrating. I just want her to master things but I have realized her being exposed to it sometimes will have to be enough. After all, she's not even 3 yet. She can however point/pick out when I say "point to the red circle" she can do it.

I'm really enjoying Hadley's age as she can do more things with me. We bake together, clean together, you name it!


That's our latest happenings. I decided that soon I should give you guys a mini house tour. I realized that I wanted to do that but since we moved into our house in shifts, it has been a work in progress. So look forward to that coming up soon!


2 comments:

  1. You are brave letting those little fingers get near red paint and brownie batter!

    ReplyDelete