Thursday, May 7, 2015

A quick 19 hours in Mississippi

On the drive back from Little Rock to the Atlanta area, we decided to make a very quick stop through our last stomping grounds. We drove to Starkville, MS to visit the Biscuit Shop for these YUMMY biscuits! I mean, there are no words, so just enjoy the picture.

sprinkle biscuits

Hadley playing with her MS bestie Ella

My friend Farah with her new baby Koko, her daughter Ella, buddy Wes, and Hadley working on tools in the background 

I need to find Hadley some friends now that we are back in our permanent spot
they are just so cute

three amigos (some of her other friends were unable to make this QUICK play session)

I am very thankful for my friend Elizabeth who let us stay at her house with our dog :)  We got into town, hit up some local places. We immediately went to deliver gifts and meet a new baby from a friend of ours, they are choosing not to put pictures on social media so I won't share any. We then did a play session with the kiddos. Followed by a fun dinner with some additional friends and closed the day out with girl talk and WINE :) Forgot to take pics of us ooops, guess you'll just have to trust me that we had a great time. I miss my friends a lot! Hopefully they will come visit me here in the ATL. 


1 comment: